Magazine Submission Guidelines
- We accept simultaneous submissions; however, you are required to notify the editors immediately if your work is accepted elsewhere.
- We accept only finished but unpublished work.
- We read every submission, but our response time depends upon our publication schedule. We will respond as soon as we can.
- We are unable to offer authors of accepted work any type of monetary payment.
- Please include a brief bio with your submission.
The Bob Loblaw Law Talk:
*These rules apply only to submissions to the magazine. For chapbook contest rules and guidelines, see the chapbook section*
- If your work is accepted you agree to give Gambling the Aisle first time serial rights and electronic archival rights.
- For 90 days after the digital publication Gambling the Aisle reserves the right to use your work for an in-print publication.
- Your work may be subject to minor editing
- By submitting to Gambling the Aisle, you are agreeing to be placed on our mailing list.