Currently, Gambling the Aisle is not accepting new submissions to the magazine. However, we are still accepting submissions to our chapbook prize.
- Prize: Publication, 20 copies and $100 (both sent upon publication).
- Fiction, nonfiction, or poetry can be entered.
- Length: 16 to 36 pages
- All submissions should be complete with a title page, table of contents, and if needed, an acknowledgement page. These pages do not count towards the page limit.
- Individual poems/stories that have been previously published are acceptable; however, this should be the first time they are printed as a collection. Self-published or previously published collections are ineligible. Longer, chapbook-length stories that have been previously published are also ineligible.
- Writers who are affiliated with the Gambling the Aisle editors or staff are ineligible to enter.
- You may submit more than one entry; however, the fee must be paid for each entry.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept submissions that incorporate visual images.
- All entries should be single spaced, using 12 point font (unless form is relevant to the work's presentation). Your name should only appear on the title page.
- Please include a bio.
The winning submission will be selected in January 2019 by the Gambling the Aisle editors.